· More than 18 years of land surveying experience.
· 3D terrestrial remote scanning and point cloud creation
· FAA Part 107 Certified
· Aerial mapping
· ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and easement drawings
· Mortgage surveys and legal descriptions
· Topographic surveys and volume calculations
· Maryland Landfill As-builts
· Trimble Business Center Power User
· Associates degree in Land Surveying from CCBC
Photogrammetry and aerial photography can can be a new perspective on your project. Our experience includes flying construction sites, power plants, warehouse/distribution buildings and schools. We utilize Propeller Drone Mapping Software, providing online access to our clients for volume checks, site measurements, surfaces, imagery and more.
3D terrestrial scanning and mapping requires highly advanced equipment capable of capturing millions of points and a trained expert in reducing and evaluating the information to create 3D modeling. We use a Trimble SX12 scanner and have completed extra training and certifications through Trimble at their manufacturing and testing facility in Dayton, Ohio. We also belong to beta testing groups with the developers to help improve the equipment they provide and enhance the software we use.
Scanning is also a great way to create highly detailed 3D environments in graphic applications such as Epic's Unreal Engine which allows for seamless import of our scanned data. Ideal for realistic VR experiences or creating real life location based environments in video games or movies.